Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Countdown Begins

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away."   
                                                                       -- Anonymous


Today is packing day for me.  And later this afternoon I'll be picking up Dave and Tere' at the airport (Who are coming in from San Jose, CA).   They'll be doing Rt 66 with us.  We have done road trips with them in the past and always have a blast.  Dave is a high school classmate.  Here are a couple of shots of our month long 2009 Florida Road Trip (note: clicking on a photo will blow it up to full size):






Above:  Dave and Tere' on the beach in Melbourne, FL.   
Below:  Kathleen and I on the same beach--the beard came off as we headed south to Key West:






I've made my lists and am checking them twice.   Looks like the Suburban will be packed full, mostly with my camera equipment.  Need to get back to packing.  

1 comment: